This New Dad participates in the Amazon Associate Services LLC Program. This means I earn a small commission when you purchase through the Amazon links on this blog at no extra cost to you. Learn More.
At about 4 mouths, our little one started to become more engaged with the world around him. He went from just laying on his back or tummy to rolling around, and as we got to the 6 month month, sitting up (with a little help getting into the position).
Why We Needed A Play Mat & Why Love the Fun Little Toys’ 25PCs Baby Play Mat
There are a few reasons I hopped on to Amazon and started scowering through tabs and reviews trying to find the right play mat: I wanted something safe, light, easy to store, and easy to clean. And after doing my research, the Fun Little Toys’ 25PCs Baby Play Mat with Interlocking Foam Floor Tiles came up on top for the following reasons:
- Although we had a carpeted apartment, we felt it wasn’t enough to protect from falls should he tip over while in the seated position, and the Fun Little Toys’ 25PCs Baby Play Mat would provide an extra laying of cushion;
- A carpet, regardless of how much you vacuum or clean, holds dirt, and the Fun Little Toys’ 25PCs Baby Play Mat would provide an easy to clean surface;
- We wanted to keep the carpet clean from his diaper messes: there have been a few diaper accidents that leaked out onto the Fun Little Toys’ 25PCs Baby Play Mat and we’re glad we had it. It not only protects the carpet, but was easy to clean;
- The Fun Little Toys’ 25PCs Baby Play Mat is made up of interlocking parts, so you can change its size as needed depending on the space you’re working with;
- Because the Fun Little Toys’ 25PCs Baby Play Mat is made up of interlocking tile system, this means its easy to take apart and store away or just place in a corner somewhere;
- Its black and gray which is great due to babies’ vision due their limitations in the first year and so they respond well to simple, bold patterns with high contrast;
Final Score: 5/5
This Fun Little Toys’ 25PCs Baby Play Mat is definitely one I highly recommend.
This New Dad,
Subscribe, follow and journey with me into parenthood.